[rescue] Sparc20, Linux, CDRAX7-H2

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Sun Jul 18 02:37:55 CDT 2004

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004, Wes Will wrote:
> For basically the cost of shipping (plus a measley $11) I got a full rack
> of 7 CD's in a rackmount box, complete with the procom controller board,
> both power supplies, two hard disks for caching and control, I guess.  One
> of the controller hard disks was toast; the hardware has been replaced but
> whatever software or firmware was on it is missing.  That needs to be
> addressed, or maybe somebody can boost an image off of a working one if
> that would be legal?  I've tried getting info from procom, but they just
> want me to buy a new system (at full retail of course...).

I have a 7CDROM tower that's ethernet attached. It requires a NT 3.51 or
Netware 3.x host... not something I'm likely to have availible for a
while. For a while, PROCOM has the drivers on the site... I guess that may
not be true any more?

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
"BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!" - 1984-2004 - 20 yrs of Govt Surveillance