[rescue] w00t!

D.A. Muran-de Assereto dmuran at tuad.org
Fri Jul 16 20:02:14 CDT 2004

Yeah, I scored the E450 and an E3000 for about $600 total.
E450: quad 250s, 2gb of the high-density RAM, 4x9GB, 6x18GB, 8mm/DX drive,
CDROM, PGX-24 card. Nice box; very power-hungry.
E3000 - 4x170, 1 GB RAM, no disks.

Overall, not bad. The E3000 upgrades to 336Mhz were cheap on ebay; my company
bought them.

There was a metric buttload of NSFLE for sale, though, and some outright crap,
including, as I recall, a palette of empty boxes.

Dave

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:20:42 -0400, Thomas Gallaway wrote