[rescue] Rescue me from Sun's screw ups!

James james at jdfogg.com
Wed Jul 14 21:16:23 CDT 2004

> A gag is one thing, but people like this really piss me off.  I get the
> feeling its a guy who knows his stuff, but wants to fuck with people.
>
> Bill

He may have another motive. My wife maintains an animal welfare website that
gets a surprising ammount of traffic. It has a  guestbook/forum that was
attracting a lot of oddball stuff. I couldn't figure out what they were
trying to achieve until I realized that they were looking for links. Since
google changed their ranking system to favor those with links from other
sites a lot of dirtbags are doing strange things to get linkage.