[rescue] VCF East

James james at jdfogg.com
Mon Jul 5 08:50:41 CDT 2004

> What other Sun systems do you think would make a good display? I was
> thinking of a SPARC 4/110 because it is the slowest SPARC made. Maybe a
> 4/6xx because it shares CPUs with a SS10/SS20?

I am not familiar with this show, but I am 1.5 hours away from Burlington,
MA and have some old SUN hardware. If they would be interested in what I
have I'd love to display some.

My oldest are SS4/5 systems, I also have;
SS20
U1
U5
U60

All are clean and have SUN monitors, keyboards and mice.

Who would I contact to see if there is any interest?