[rescue] RAVE systems?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Jan 29 16:57:17 CST 2004

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 02:09:02PM -0800, Janet L. Campbell wrote:
> I have another one of these (actually, the old SunHelp/mrbill.net server,
> which has been traded through several of my friends), an
> AXi/440MHz/256MB/9GB/CD/floppy/2-pci-slot-riser in a very very nice 2U
> case (Tadpole, I think).  I have bigger disks and other odds and ends
> floating around too.  I'd like $200'ish and can juggle the config around
> some, and can deliver in a reasonable range (it's located in 95006).

That's a really nice box. 8-)  Nice SOLID case, too.  Originally from
Tadpole, but its just an AXi board in a really nice 2U case.

Sounds like my old BeBox - I traded it to Pete Wargo, who traded it to Steve
Hatle, who recently sold it back to Pete.. I expect it to arrive back here
at my house in a year or so. 8-)

Bill

--
bill bradford