[rescue] OT: Water was: Coffee in .uk

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Jan 29 09:21:45 CST 2004

Nadine Miller <vraptor at promessage.com> wrote:
[...]
> Personally, I think diet Mt. Dew is the only diet soda that tastes like
> the real thing. YMMV. I generally drink diet colas, 'cause they are easier
> to find on sale, and diet Mt. Dew is like real Mt. Dew....*liquid candy*.
> :-)

Am I weird in that I actually *prefer* the taste of artificial sweeteners
over sugar in pop? Sugary drinks makes my tongue feel sticky afterwards and
usually fail to hit the spot as a result.

> (And ditto on the force of Krispy Kreme. But my real killer, as with most
> females, is chocolate. *sigh* There's a whole 'nother discussion involving
> the conspiracy of biology and female metabolism.)

I'm generally safe from chocolate because there's almost no decent chocolate
in the UK. I mean, chocolate should mainly consist of cocoa and cocoa
butter, not sugar, cocoa, chip fat, and more sugar.

--
PGP key ID E85DC776 - finger abuse at mooli.org.uk for full key