[rescue] fx a large drive under IRIX 6.5

Gerhard Lenerz mail at g-lenerz.de
Wed Jan 28 07:04:34 CST 2004

Hello,

> So far, I've tried 2 different binaries, built by two different list
> members.  Both report stuff like

  I've made a third which is O32 MIPS2, but it also puts out tons of
  NULL POINTERs which probably isn't wrong for SCSI IDs without
  devices attached.

  I did not try it beyond the first step, but if you want to (insert
  DISCLAIMER here):
  http://www.g-lenerz.de/tmp/sformat-opt-shily.tar.gz

  Probably this doesn't make a difference to what you have tried
  before (it's based on sformat-3.5 btw.).

--
Best regards,
 Gerhard                            mailto:mail at g-lenerz.de

Old SGI Stuff                       http://sgistuff.g-lenerz.de/