[rescue] OK, who needs a DEC SF200

Tom Ponsford tponsford at theriver.com
Sun Jan 25 15:08:54 CST 2004

Hi All,

I checked out the SF200 this morning. I was pulled out of service in working
condition. I contains three (3) of the "cannisters" RF72's?/ that contain 4
DSSI disks each. I believe the each disk had a 1.2-2GB for a total capacity of
14-24GB. It looked like all the cabling was complete i n the back. It also
contained a power conditioning unit.

Someone has already looked into the shipping for this, and it appears it will
cost about $300 to ship it back east from Tuscon, Az.
If I can get the unit for "real cheap" I get it, and keep it for someone who
might want to trade some stuff for it.

Cheers

Tom Ponsford