[rescue] Cluesticks (was Mounting and Dumping)

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Thu Jan 22 13:32:21 CST 2004

Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> How many of you on this list are finishing compiles and fixing shell
> scripts in between replies to this mailing list?

Not me. Since I became the CTO of a startup, I spend my time herding cats.

I told my wife the other day that one day she'll come home and our cats
will line up according to size, present themselves in turn to be petted
and then get back in line.

And is she asks me how I did it, I'll answer " I had nothing to do for
15 minutes, and it's what I do all the time anyway."  :-)

BTW, my younger sons (5 and 8) have PDD and ADD, and are in schools
that teach them to fit in without giving up and joining the masses. They
even eqngourage their being "different" and teach them how to make something
good from it. The schools are free, provided by the city.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com 972-54-608-069
Icq/AIM Uin: 2661079 MSN IM: geoffrey_mendelson at hotmail.com (Not for email)