[rescue] Apple AIX

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Tue Jan 20 23:58:45 CST 2004

So- today I landed the big fish I've been after for a long time- I'm now the
owner of an Apple Network Server 700. With 512 MB of memory and chock-full
of 9 GB drives on the RAID card, I'm a proud poppa :-)

I did not, however get any OS or software other than the RAID config floppy.
I've already found and burned a custom NetBSD 1.6.x CD that will probably be
my long-term OS of choice, but if anyone has a source for the Apple AIX
distribution that is native for this machine I'd like to get a hold of it
for completeness' sake, as it were.

Likewise, if anyone has any other ANS goodies or words of wisdom, please let
me know.

TIA,

Steve