[rescue] Elite3D Question

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Mon Jan 19 21:17:54 CST 2004

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 10:03:16PM -0500, Stephen Sukovich wrote:

> I think im kinda thankful I really only use headless freebsd, and
> openbsd servers. I don't know what wrong with the netbsd people... why

I have a mix of OpenBSD and Linux servers.  The one redeeming feature
of Linux is the feature that Linus and crew never had a hand in:

 XFS - THE FILESYSTEM OF THE FUTURE.

I wish OpenBSD could come up after a crash or power outage the way an
XFS-based Linux can - a few seconds for XFS recovery during boot,
which you hardly notice.

--Patrick