[rescue] Elite3D Question

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Jan 19 20:45:38 CST 2004

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:

> ATI can bite my ass due to lack of Linux support (and I'm not talking
> XFree) on their high-end cards.

Oh, right.  You have to deal with Linux at work.  I keep forgetting that
people actually run that outside of the living room PC. :)

> Meanwhile, I can download the NVidia drivers and have them work on any
> card from a Riva TNT to a Quadro 980 XGL.

Yes, that is nice.  A testament to proper abstraction.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Some people grow out of the petty theft of
Elgin, TX         (   childhood.  Others grow up to be CEOs and