[rescue] Cluesticks (was Mounting and Dumping)

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Mon Jan 19 17:38:18 CST 2004

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 05:46:35PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> On Jan 19, 2004, at 4:39 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:
>
> >  Well...in the context of cars, I've found that, for most people,
> >"sensible" means "boring".
> >
> >  There is absolutely nothing wrong (or not "sensible") with having a
> >decent car.
> >

> Seconded.  My Durango was boring.  Sensible, I'm sure, but boring.  The
> GT Cruiser is much more fun - and more sensible given the increased
> fuel mileage and huge amount of go-fast parts.  :)

I'll tell you, with 3 kids, when I took our Intrepid in for service last
week I was looking with GREAT interest at the new-for-2004 Durango.  That
thing has gobs of cargo space behind the second-row seats, and usable
cargo space even with the third row unfolded.

 : alaric at caerllewys.net|alaric-ruthven at earthlink.net|alaric at novylen.net  :