[rescue] SunFDDI

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Jan 18 20:52:27 CST 2004

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Joshua Boyd wrote:

> Ahh, I can't find the packages because they are on the supplemental
> software CDs, which I don't have.  Oh well, I shall resume searching
> Suns web site for how to get the packges without shelling out $200ish tomorrow.

I believe Brian Hechinger has made Solaris 9 properly find FDDI cards.
He either posted the answer to either rescue@ or that other place that
isn't up anymore.  I'll see if I stashed his post somewhere.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Some people grow out of the petty theft of
Elgin, TX         (   childhood.  Others grow up to be CEOs and