[rescue] Cluesticks (was Mounting and Dumping)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Jan 17 16:52:19 CST 2004

On Jan 17, 2004, at 9:01 AM, Brian Dunbar wrote:
> Perhaps what Dave was getting at was not that the money involved makes
> the difference to the bottom line, but that the environment generated
> by the disparity in salary is lethal to the company's esprit-de-corps?

   No, it does make a huge difference in the bottom line, "built into"
the figures or not.  Simply put, giving too much money to the
executives means there's less money available to keep the company
alive.

   Feel free to argue with that all you want...but I've *watched* it
destroy three companies from the inside.

         -Dave