[rescue] Mounting and Dumping

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Jan 15 13:14:35 CST 2004

As i recall it did, but it took up the majority of that class.

Everything those things did seemed to take at least an hour.  My
buddy and i used to swap QIC tapes as a method of trading files (back
in 1992 Zip and Jaz drives were unheard of, SyQuest and Bernoulli
were too small and CDR was not within the common man's reach.)  I
recall, in one instance, what took him ~1 hour to backup to tape took
me ~7 hours to pull off.  I had always attributed that to the fact
that we had different drives (he was QIC40 mine was QIC80), but was
never 100% sure of the cause.

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/