[rescue] KVM recommendations

William G. Gruesbeck Jr. bgruesbeck at daysys.com
Tue Jan 13 15:23:22 CST 2004

My apologies for falling silent on the KVM thing after having asked the
question. I had to get through the first hectic week of going back to
classes. I also just kinda wanted to sit back and listen to the ppl who
have used them before.

I haven't been looking for anything nearly as nice as what Mr. Bradford
is looking for. My main concern is price. It would be nice to be able to
switch between Sun and x86 stuff, it isn't required since the majority
of the machines used on it will be x86 servers. I think I may just wait
until the Dayton Hamvention to find one. From the list members, it
sounds like I should be looking for an Avocent/Apex unit to get the most
bang for the buck. Thanks again for the info.

William G. Gruesbeck Jr.