[rescue] Power question...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jan 13 08:50:14 CST 2004

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 08:33:34AM -0600, Scott Newell wrote:
> A close friend lost most of his ham shack and a bunch of consumer
> electronics in a direct lightning strike to his tower.  He had replacement
> cost insurance on all his gear, so he got brand new stuff.  Quite a nice
> little upgrade.  Might be worth a call to your insurance agent.

All of my stuff is covered - I made expressly sure of this with my
insurance agent a couple of years ago.  It also doesnt hurt to take
photographs of all your expensive equipment, along with serial numbers,
and store in a safety deposit box.

(I'm also covered for up to $75K for "personal posessions" - heck, I dont
think I *own* more than $10-15K worth of stuff at most..)

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net