[rescue] Mac OS X .... Install .... WTF ?!

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Mon Jan 12 20:39:00 CST 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 21:17, Joshua Boyd wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 09:24:17PM -0500, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:
> >
> > Since I didn't want to mess with the existing hd, I dropped in a
> > 6G generic Seagate I had kicking around....
>
> I think I think I see the problem already.  I can't imagine that kicking
> HDs will ever help things to work better. ;)

They work better once they are dropped and kicked....  they don't
survive a drop kick too well though :-)

Well, I went into the menu, selected cdrom as the startup volume and
clicked reboot... and it let me pick the volume I created on the initial
boot.... odd.... maybe it didn't like the old data (non Mac) that was
on the disc beforehand.... well, I'm not complaining (any longer)....

Odd behavior though.

-- Curt