[rescue] Mailbox baseball (was: looking for DEC VT525)

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Mon Jan 12 16:29:39 CST 2004

Phil Stracchino wrote ...

> Shel, a friend commented that the 1963 Impala -- two-door or four-door
> -- was a hardtop with no B-pillar atop the passenger door.  Is it
> possible you're mistaken about the exact year or model of the car?

Of course.

Although it's based on a historical incident, I changed a lot of identifying
marks so the original miscreant would be more difficult to identify.  The
car type was one of the details.  Since I fancy myself a "car guy," I really
should have gotten that detail right, but I didn't.

I'll change it to "Biscayne" or something when I finish the book.

-Shel