[rescue] looking for DEC VT525

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Jan 11 14:56:54 CST 2004

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004, Dave McGuire wrote:

>    Understandable.  Are you looking for anything in particular?

Do you have any relatively cheap bits of equipment you're no-longer using
that could help me get started in the hardware end of the game?  Like
maybe a simple 5V/3.3V supply and a couple of breadboards?  Perhaps some
interesting discrete logic bits that you're not using since you've gone
to microcontrollers and the like?

I think I said at $otherPlace how much I spent on that terminal, so I'm
not going to be picky.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Some people grow out of the petty theft of
Elgin, TX         (   childhood.  Others grow up to be CEOs and