[rescue] silencing a sparcserver 1000

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sat Jan 10 11:41:20 CST 2004

On Jan 10, 2004, at 12:38 PM, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:

> Around here, you won't need to spend much on hunting for the ladies
> you are interested in.  You can just hang out at Wal-Mart.

Only for eye-candy... I have standards man.  I hate Wal-Mart anyways...
my kind of girl would shop at Crate & Barrel or Restoration Hardware.
My ex wife was a Wal-Mart girl... lets put it that way (a shopper not a
worker)

> Cheekbones are a naturally occurring, perfectly normal, facial feature.
>
> but as the French say, "chacun a son gout..."

Oh yes... they provide shape... but I don't want to see a skeletal
outline or hard (or pointed or square) chin on the face... i.e. they
are subdued slightly..  If you look at women's faces in paintings and
also illustrations you see what I mean... vs. the usual photo of some
supermodel especially sans makeup.   A good example of cute per
illustration (for me)... is the cartoon chick in El Dorado... or Fiona
from Shrek - post transformation... plus the green is cute in an Orion
slave girl kind of way.

Andrew