[rescue] Speaking of NetApp

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Sat Jan 10 11:15:25 CST 2004

Can someone who has access to NOW get filer firmware 2.3 (or whatever is
current) for my NetApp 630 (F630- Alpha architecture)?

I just upgraded to ONTap 6.3, and it complains non-fatally about my version
2.1_a1 firmware at boot-up. Probably not a big deal, but if someone can grab
the image for me, it would be appreciated.

I've logged into NOW, but don't have enough privilege to download
anything...

TIA,

Steve

PS - Dave, I wish I could answer your question about the drive cans, but I
only have SCSI drives on mine.