[rescue] silencing a sparcserver 1000

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 09:30:24 CST 2004

--- Stephen Sukovich <ssukovich at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> Honestly the understanding is I cant get anything truly big like a
> cray till we get a house, and if I get anything I need to be here
> to pick it up when the delievery people show up.

Well, duh - wouldn't you *want* to be there when it is delivered? ;^)

> Since she IS a girl and cant seem to pick up 100 pound packages.

WOW - her gender has nothing to do with her ability to pick up 100
pounds... The ability to lift 100 pounds is not that common I think (at
least, in the form of a clean and jerk of 100 pounds in a 2' x 2' x 2'
cube)

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall