[rescue] Lexmark Accessories

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Fri Jan 9 19:56:18 CST 2004

Good Evening All,

I've recently picked up a $22 Lexmark 4039 10Plus postscript printer.
18,000 is the alleged (seems way too low) page count and it's dirty as
all get out, but that's still a decent price for a postscript level 2
laser, I think.

If possible for something near a semi-sane price, I'd like to find a
duplexer and a second paper feed assembly. I'm keeping a watch on E-bay
but thought there might be someone on the list with these to sell or
else know a good place to try for bits for these.

Thanks!

William
--
REGIME CHANGE STARTS AT HOME... Wesley Clark for President
http://www.clark04.com/