Paging Robert Novak (was Re: [rescue] Paul is a fraud?)

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jan 9 17:38:11 CST 2004

On Jan 8, 2004, at 3:11 PM, Joshua Boyd wrote:
> Does anyone know anything about someone on here named Paul?
> Email addresses of:
> ptice at p2.net
> and
> paul at techcenter3000.com
> and
> runt44 at houston.rr.com
>
> I, and several other people paid for U5 memory from him around the
end
> of October, and none of us (us being people I've been in contact) have
> recieved it, and have been strong along about being sick and moving
and
> stuff since then.
>
> Last email from him promised it would still be shipped about 3 weeks
> ago, December 13th.
>
> I hate to be harsh about list members, but I've been coming to believe
> this man is a fraud.  Hopefully I may still be proven wrong.  Does
> anyone know anything else about this guy?

While we're on this subject, I urgently need to get in touch with Robert
Novak (last known address rnovak at indyramp.com) regarding several
gigabytes of Sun E3000 memory modules that never turned up.

Rob - if you're reading this, please get in touch immediately so we can
sort this out. I've let this slide for a few months as I know things were
getting tight for you. However I did wire you several hundred dollars on
trust and so far I've got nothing to show for it.

Apologies for taking this directly to the list - but you stopped
responding to the off-list emails I was sending you.

Regards,

Gavin Hubbard