[rescue] silencing a sparcserver 1000

Stephen Sukovich ssukovich at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jan 9 16:36:58 CST 2004

Oh you all are soo horrible ^_^

well im not going to silence my girlfriend, and
we have managed to come to an understanding about
my semi-expensive and heavy hobby. Though she does
have one rule... I cant buy anything that weighs more
than she does or if I do I have to be here to carry it
up the stairs. Before anyone else cracks the comment :)
she weights about 100 lbs right now plus or minus 5.

Ive thought about rigging something up and replacing 2 of
the huge 20 cm fans with a few smaller size ones. I even
thought about wiring in some peltier coolers to the processors
to keep them icy cold, but I cant honestly see spending more
money on it then I actually used to buy it :) I curse myself
for having 8 processors at times.

Oh well :) poor my.

Stephen Sukovich