[rescue] Paul is a fraud?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Jan 9 01:38:04 CST 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:

> > >ptice at p2.net and paul at techcenter3000.com and runt44 at houston.rr.com

Both the p2.net and techcenter3000.com WHOIS records contain Houston
phone numbers.  Perhaps some kind soul there might be able to transfer
someone to Paul.

> As soon as this is resolved one way or another, he's going to get banned.
> people *do not* fuck over other list members.

While our first inclination is that someone's getting screwed, it's
entirely possible that he's been incapacitfted in some way.  It's very
odd that's he's just dropped -silent- on the lists (and not just on this
one issue), but still has working mail.  I'm sure we'd all feel pretty
shitty if we found out all this was due to him being hospitalized or
somesuch.

But, if he -is- being a fraud, let the beatings begin!

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Some people grow out of the petty theft of
Elgin, TX         (   childhood.  Others grow up to be CEOs and