[rescue] HELP... need to find specific DIMMs :-(

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Mon Jan 5 16:35:30 CST 2004

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004, William Enestvedt wrote:

>    There's MemoryX.net, I like them, and they didn't screw me when I needed a
> 32MB stick for my dad's crapola desktop PC last year. In fact, I think that
> someone on this list recommended them to me.

I like memoryx too.  They tend to not be real cheap, but only compared to
used prices.  Compared to new they are quite good, and they back their
stuff up with a good warranty.

The only 'bad' thing I've ever heard about them is that they are not
cheap.  But again, comparing new to new, they seem to come out
reasonably well...

--Kurt