[rescue] EXB-8202

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Sat Jan 3 22:19:36 CST 2004

These monsters are 2GB native capacity, right?  Not worth much these
days, I'll bet.  Anyone have a use for one?  I recently discovered one
lurking in a solid-front 811 case and, already possessing a newer and
more reliable tape drive with much higher speed and capacity, haven't
the faintest clue what to usefully do with the thing.

Ditto an IDE Travan drive, I don't recall the Seagate model number,
capacity 4GB or so, currently residing in a machine we were given.  If
it was SCSI, I'd ....  but no point speculating, because it isn't.