[rescue] my first big iron! and a couple of questions:

phoetoid phoetoid at pyrospheric.net
Fri Jan 2 02:43:55 CST 2004

Well I finally got around to finding some old hardware, a Compaq
Proliant 6000 quad pentium pro box with 4 9 gig drives in it, and two
500/750 watt psu's. its pretty large for my house :/
But in all my glee, I was wondering if anyone knows of any tools or
programs to configure the LCD on the dang thing?  It has the name of the
place where I got it from written on the LCD right now....so it has to
be programmable...I tried the latest compaq smartstart CD, but that
didn't have any options that had to do with the LCD. I have googled up
the wazoo for info on this LCD, but didn't find anything. any help or
linkage would be awesome. oh and happy new year!
Thanks in advance
-Charlie