[rescue] IRIX 6.5.20f disks

Francois Dion fdion at atriumwindows.com
Thu Feb 26 15:39:19 CST 2004

Finally catching up on my email. I cant believe we are about to be in
march and we are getting a foot of snow in the Carolinas...

Anyway, while on the subject of SGI software, are there any surplus
(online or mail order) stores that carry IRIX software? I'd like to find
Photoshop and other "obsolete" software for IRIX.

Also, just wanted to mention that Nekochan has a bunch of new software
for your SGI box, 76 tardists in all, from Gnome to Zlib, including Gimp
2 and AbiWord 2.02:
www.nekochan.net (might be a good idea to  mirror if you have the space
so we dont swamp that box)

Francois