[rescue] PC Cases

zach at zachlowry.net zach at zachlowry.net
Wed Feb 25 06:41:17 CST 2004

Hey everyone!

Since my iBook has fallen to the dreaded logic board problems, I have a
renewed interest in fixing my main machine. When I do that, I'll also want
to fix up some of my other PC machines, and I want to get new cases for
them. One is in an awful Acer case that really needs to go, and another is
in a SX1030. I would buy 2 more SX1030s, but they're hard to find, and
expensive. So, the question is, what do you guys put your PCs in? I
stumbled across the InWin Q2000 and thought it looked promising...

Zach