[rescue] Re: [geeks] IKEA "Jerker" desk instructions?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Feb 16 20:29:56 CST 2004

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, Andrew Weiss wrote:

> OR how about big unknown computers... either ones that aren't
> understood (the non-Intel variety) or even WORSE... large Intel
> boxes... are called mainframes.

If I ever want to pop a blood vessel, I just browse the mainframe eBay
category.  There're lots of cool s/390 and occasionally older stuff,
right next to Intel motherboards and Linux distribution CDs.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."