[rescue] Re: [geeks] IKEA "Jerker" desk instructions?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Feb 16 14:41:39 CST 2004

On Feb 16, 2004, at 10:51 AM, Joshua Boyd wrote:
>>> Am I somehow "unclean" or "unworthy" simply because I don't have
>>> wireless access in every room, or a VT100 in the bathroom and
>>> touch-screen recipies in the kitchen?
>>
>>   HUH??
>
> Did you go and stick a VT100 in the bathroom without telling us?  Last
> time I saw your bathroom (which was, of course, two houses ago), you
> were computerless in there.

   I've been thinking of putting a SunRay in the bathroom with a flat
screen, but I've not gotten around to it yet.  For the past couple of
years, "things" have been running smoothly enough that I don't have to
spend half an hour performing the extrusion process, so there's less
need for "concentration reading".

           -Dave

Cape Coral, FL                   feels a little better."     -Ed