[rescue] another sandia/los Alamos auction

Stephen Sukovich ssukovich at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 12 20:11:05 CST 2004

>Where in Indiana?

Valpariso, Indiana. Its in the northwestern part. Ahhh I don't know if
it is still open though it was on i-75 I believe after wal-mart near
sager road. That may not mean anything to anyone but me but im horrible
with directions.

I haven't been to it since I left to go to college at purdue. Which they
had a salvage place too. A friend of mine got a sparc 5 I believe from
it. Then again im not sure if purdues salvage is still around... I was
at purdue last march visiting some friends. I didn't stop by so I have
no idea

Stephen Sukovich