[rescue] another sandia/los Alamos auction

Stephen Sukovich ssukovich at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 12 16:19:45 CST 2004

>   I've missed the DC area surplus market, but there are a couple of
>good places down here.  Do you know Dan Nunkovich in Orlando?  He runs
>a nice outfit.  His prices are sometimes high, but he's knowledgeable,
>his equipment is generally in excellent shape, and he's a stand-up guy.

>  I haven't been out to see him in a while.

We had a surplus place up in Indiana that was an old warehouse filled
with filing cabinets full of computer bits. Last time I went there the
guy had a pallet filled with 486 laptops not really sure you can call
those things laptops. Oh I miss that place... guy never had anything
good but it was amusing to wander around and look at the junk he got.

What the name of this dans outfit he has? Is there a webpage? And when
you mean expensive do you mean like ebays 30 bucks an ultra 1 or like
anysystems 300 bucks an ultra 1? What let me look that up I don't think
its 300 right now... woooh I hit it on the dot there about 265-295 right
now for an ultra1 170.

Im not badmouthing anysystems. It's a great place, and if I ever had
money lying around id get an e450 from that place. ^_^ except I need to
pay my rent, powerbill, internet, and eat, and saving up for a pickup
truck...

Stephen Sukovich