[rescue] The FrankenPIX is complete!

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Sun Feb 8 19:23:20 CST 2004

Bill Bradford  <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
[...]
> I think if I can find a good source of PC100 RAM,

Yes, it's called anywhere that sells PC133 RAM. That'll be Dabs, Scan, CCL,
Light, and pretty much every other boxshifter out there.

Are there really systems out there that require PC100 and won't work with
PC133?

--
When I was in the USAF, there was a modem I did battle with, which used (brace
yourselves) mechanical resonators and a glowbottle circuit as an oscillator.