[rescue] OT: Should I Cisco Cert?

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Tue Feb 3 23:34:54 CST 2004

On Monday 02 February 2004 07:02 pm, Bob Keyes wrote:
> ..... I have considered the CompTIA Linux+, Networking+, and
> Security+ certs, and also the Cisco CCNA and so on. ....

I've considered going after Cisco certifications as well.  Can someone
elaborate on what certs are out there, what they cover, how difficult each is
to study for at home on one's own, and how much they cost to take?

I consider myself decently network-aware, but I'd love an excuse to delve
further into understanding.

-E.