[rescue] another e150 question...

Stephen Sukovich ssukovich at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 3 19:17:31 CST 2004

Here is a silly question. whats the max capacity scsi drive that I can
plug into an e150? I yanked a good deal of drives out of my ssa 112 and
I remembered that thing had problems with drives at 9gbs and 18gbs and
only officially supported up to 4gb drives. Now that I think of it I
don't even remember what size drives were in it...

Just for other notes the scsi cage will be connected to one of the
hme/fas cards im not sure that makes any differents. I also have an
antares ultra wide scsi card that I think is broken or the cable I have
is broken since it only gave me timeouts when probing drives.

Stephen Sukovich