[rescue] more stuff that needs to find a new home.

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Mon Feb 2 12:56:09 CST 2004

Sambo's right.  The IIci was, in my opinion, one of Apple's
greatest machines, but it represents Apple's technology in the
very early 90's.  It ran best with 7.5.3.  I don't even know if
MacOS 9.x will even run on it and of course OSX will go no where
near it.  I've seen iMacs around here for ~$150 - $200.  That
would seem like a better route to me.

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/