[rescue] Favorite Keyboards (audio recording!)

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 10:09:51 CST 2004

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:05:28 -0500, Mike Nicewonger
<twmaster at twmaster.com> wrote:
> "The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be
> a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the
> safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" --
> As seen on Bash.org

Nice .sig.  One of my buddies has been agitating for the formation of
the stupidity police.  If you are over 18 and can't answer 2/3
questions any modern human needs to know to survive, you are culled
from the herd.  Your estate is seized and used to fund educational
programs for the underpriviledged.

:-)
=Nadine=