[rescue] Way OT: How to deal with Computer with Roaches...

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 10:18:39 CST 2004

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 03:16:11 -0600, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 26, 2004 at 11:44:17PM -0500, Chad Fernandez wrote:
> > Bill,
> > How does it compare with the IBM Model M?
>
> Well, on loudness/"clacky" factor, it's about an 7-8 where the Model M
> would be a 10.  It's also USB (versus PS2 for the ModelM).

I had to stop using my Model M in meetings where I took notes, the
rest of my co-workers hated the racket. :-)  I don't think I would be
able to take it now, either, as I am sometimes overly sensitive to
certain frequencies.

The TactilePro is nice.  I would like to have one, but am currently
using a MacAlly iceKey USB which has sissor switches like Apple
laptops; I like pretty well.  I bought it when I could not find a
TactilePro and needed something "now".

=Nadine=