[rescue] Old BayStack ANH router

John Ruschmeyer jruschme at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 08:42:23 CST 2004

My B-I-L's company was closing out its offices last weekeend and I had a
chance to grab some computer-related surplus. Amidst the cables and a
couple of decent PC monitors were a couple of pieces of network hardware
including a couple of 10BaseT hubs and a BayStack AE1001011 Access Node
Hub router, including a 4mb flash card for "IP Access' v11.0.

I haven't tested it yet, but I'm wondering if the ANH is of any
practical use? It certainly seems overkill for my home network which
seems to be served well enough by my Belkin wireless AP/router. I just
couldn't see it hitting the dumpster, though, without checking.

That said, would this be of any use to one of you? If so, I'd be willing
to let it go for shipping and some token to make it worth the trip to
the Post Office.

<<<john>>>