[rescue] Door Prize

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Tue Dec 21 16:05:49 CST 2004

> Well, he told me that he'd been instructed that he may NOT choose from
> a pool of one, so he has to interview two more candidates.  He said
> he's got two resumes on his desk, but he's pretty sure one of them
> won't make the cut.  I'll wait and see.

Well with any luck you will get the job!

>>  He left with several free undamaged workstations.
> That doesn't.
> ---sambo

Speaking of which, he traded me one for a RS/6000 a few years ago. A
friend has been playing around with it, and his own NeXT slab he got from
eBay. Is there a place to get ISOs of the boot CDs to clean install
NeXTStep for the NeXT platform?

The drives are pretty old and possibly will fail. We are going to make an
image of the disks but it would be nice to be able to reinstall.

There was some mention on this list before of NS ISOs.

--
: www.757tech.com  757 Technologies  (757)233-9460