[rescue] Looking for an Indy

Aaron Finley aaronfinley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 18:24:45 CST 2004

I need another computer on a spare desk, just to do simple web
browsing with, and I've been looking at old workstations and the like,
and then remembered the old Indy. I used to obsess over this machine
when I was a kid so now I'm trying to find one. I think I've had
almost every other SGI, so if anybody has a R5k Indy with 24-bit for
sale, for rescue, whatever, I'd love to buy it. I even have a matching
17 inch granite monitor somewhere in the basement that I'll have to
dust off.

Thanks,

Aaron