[rescue] Windows 2000

Tom Ponsford tponsford at theriver.com
Fri Dec 17 02:04:01 CST 2004

Yeah, It can be done, providing you can find the latest ARC firmware, which
seem to have mysteriously disappeared from IBM's ftp site:

Any way, here the how-to, for those that may wish to create this abomination:

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~ludatan/contents.html

IBM released a NT version of the 40p, the 6015, which was identical to the
7022, which had the 601 processor. It could also be installed on the 43p
(7248) which had the 604 processor. There were probably a few more models too.

Cheers

Tom

--
---
Please do not read this sig. If you have read this far, please unread back to