[rescue] Sparc Classic X on Ebay

Walter Belgers walter+rescue at belgers.com
Thu Dec 9 15:24:22 CST 2004

Rox wrote:
> Kevin - I can probably find you a SPARCClassic X badge off a spare box,
> if you really want one. I am still looking for a SPARCStation ZX
> (system, not just badge) to complete the Sun-4m collection here.

I'm also still looking for a ZX or a Classic X. If anybody wants to
trade for other Sun stuff.. (I also have a spare LX).

Or if anybody has some other weird Sun stuff.. (like SunButtons, radio,
weird sbus cards, ...). Or a 3/75.. I have some spare 3/50 + 3/60 systems
as well.

(In the Netherlands that is.)

Cheers,
Walter.