[rescue] A Question about Snap Servers

Kirk Lane ayocee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 09:41:27 CDT 2004

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 14:17:05 +0000, Lionel Peterson
<lionel4287 at verizon.net> wrote:
> In the early TRS-80 days, placing a "flavoradio" (a $6 AM radio) on the logo on the keyboard/system unit (Model I TRS-80) and clever programming could make "music" - I seem to recall there were actual programs to exploit this phenomenon...

You can still do this today, at least with a TI-86 graphing calculator
- which, and I'm sure it's not just coincidence, uses the Z80 chip, as
does the 83/83+.  No clue if it works with the TI-84 (I don't even
know what chip is in that) or any of the Motorola 68k (TI-89, 92/+,
Voyage 200) calculators.

Kirk
ayocee at gmail.com