[rescue] Compaq Proliant 8000

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Apr 30 22:46:16 CDT 2004

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 11:59:18PM -0400, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:
> So he will be back then I take it.

I hope so.

> In his absence, we should get together on a "dead pool" where we take
> bets on how long it takes for Dave to unsubscribe after he subscribes
> again.

Nah, lay off Dave.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion on computing
platforms, OSes, etc.  To me, its not worth getting upset about - after
all, they're just computers.

I just spent a couple hours playing my Les Paul, after putting a set of
straplocks on it.  Ran it through my new Behringer V-Amp2 effects
processor into my Marshall amp.  Great non-computer stress relief.

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas